PrayBox+ Latest Version (2.0.11) Released February 21, 2014 – changelog
Manage Prayer Requests
By using PrayBox+ on your church or ministry’s website, you can easily receive, manage, and display prayer requests by adding just a few shortcodes to a few of your website’s pages.
Display Praise Reports
It’s always encouraging to see how prayer has resulted in blessings in others’ lives. Display user-submitted Praise Reports to provide encouragement and testify to the power and influence of prayer.
We realize the responsibility that we have as developers of an application that will be used on your church or ministry’s website, so we’ve given you tools to alleviate the harmful impact of malicious request submissions.
We’re here to help…
When you purchase a license for PrayBox+, you have access to our premium support service. If our documentation and FAQs don’t answer your questions, someone from our staff will be available to help you work through any issues you may encounter.
- Display User Praise Reports
- Administrator Moderation of Prayer Requests
- Turing Question and Answer for Prayer Request Form
- Easily Manage Active, Flagged, Closed and Archived Prayer Requests
- Daily Email Updates for Requestors
- New Prayer Request Notifications for Administrators
- Customizable Prayer Request Management
- Simple and Effective Shortcodes
- Administrators Can Easily Ban Unwanted IPs