PrayBox+ Prayer Request Manager
PrayBox+ Latest Version (2.0.17) Released September 20, 2014 – changelog
Manage Prayer Requests
Using PrayBox+ on your church or ministry's website allows you to easily receive, manage, and display prayer requests by adding just a few shortcodes to a few of your website's pages.
Premium PB+ Support
When you purchase a license for PrayBox+, you have access to our premium support service. If our documentation and FAQs don't answer your questions, we will do what we can to help you.
As the developer of an application used on church and ministry websites, Blazing Torch has included administrator moderation tools to help safeguard against the harmful impact of malicious request submissions.
Display Praise Reports
It's always encouraging to see how prayer has resulted in blessings in others' lives. Display user-submitted Praise Reports to provide encouragement and testify to the power and influence of prayer.
Premium PB+ Features
- Display User Praise Reports
- Administrator Moderation of Prayer Requests
- Turing Question for SPAM Mitigation
- Easily Manage Active, Flagged, Closed, and Archived Prayer Requests
- Daily Email Updates for Requestors
- New Prayer Request Notifications for Administrators
- Customizable Prayer Request Management
- Simple and Effective Shortcodes
- Administrators Can Easily Ban Unwanted IPs